Alfrea is an ambitious New Jersey-based startup that wants all people to have access to local, sustainably grown food. They’re building an online marketplace where people can share garden space, get help growing vegetables, and find local food.
We loved this project because Alfrea is building a strong, soulful community around local, sustainable food. We used traditional community-building techniques like press releases and community outreach as well as modern, digital strategies. Take a look!
- Developed and documented a comprehensive content strategy
- Authored blog posts featuring original research and infographic design (at right)
- With a well-crafted press release, garnered coverage in most local media outlets
- Developed the concept and script for a one-minute explainer video
- Managed multiple social media accounts using CoSchedule content marketing and editorial calendar software.
- Earned page one status in Google’s SERPs on the strength of content quality and on-page SEO alone, as the startup had not yet invested in link building or site-wide SEO.